The C. G. Jung Institute Low-Fee Referral Service
For over three decades the C. G. Jung Institute of New York has provided a personalized, confidential service for referrals for Jungian psychotherapy and Jungian analysis in New York City and the tri-state area. The Service offers reduced fee referrals to students training at the C.G. Jung Institute of New York. All students have Masters or doctoral degrees and are under the supervision of Licensed Jungian Analysts.
The Low-Fee Referral Service offers a range of services that includes:
For more information about the process of Jungian analysis and psychotherapy please visit the website of the New York Association for Analytical Psychology, the professional society of Jungian Analysts in the New York area, at www.nyaap.org.
- Jungian analysis, providing, in addition to relief from pain, a broader understanding of the disturbing issues in our lives and an increased sense of basic aliveness through fostering individuation and psychological growth
- Multi-lingual psychotherapy (in certain languages)
- Treatment of specific conditions and issues:
- Specific conditions: depression, anxiety, self-image, eating disorders, inhibitions, posttraumatic stress
- Adjustment Concerns: religious concerns, sexual orientation, aging and elder care issues, parental concerns, vocational decisions and stress, mid-life conflicts, relationship difficulties, and other issues
- Specific services oriented towards assisting creative and performing artists
- Personal growth and spiritual development
If you are interested in pursuing the process of low-fee Jungian analysis, please contact the Referral Service Coordinator, Dr. Carl Boyer, at (212) 867-8461. In a brief confidential conversation, free of charge, you may discuss the practical aspects of applying to the Service. Based on your individual needs and goals, the Coordinator may either
Should you and the Coordinator both decide that it would be best to proceed with an application to the Jung Institute, you would be asked to download the following application form, complete it and mail it along with a non-refundable application fee of $75.00, made out the C.G. Jung Institute of New York.
C. G. Jung Institute Low-Fee Referral Service
Dr. Carl Boyer, Referral Service Coordinator
C.G. Jung Institute of New York
28 East 39th Street
New York, NY 10016
We do not accept credit cards or insurance for payment.
Once these are received, the Coordinator will contact you and arrange an appointment to conduct an initial screening interview in which we explore whether Jungian analysis would be of help to you, and if so, to determine a good match with a candidate at the Institute. Every effort is made to ensure that your referral is made considerately and without undue delay.
If you would prefer to work with a graduate Jungian analyst, a directory of certified Jungian analysts, searchable by location, may be found at www.nyaap.org or you may wish to contact the Coordinator of the Professional Referral Service, Dr. Maurice Krasnow, at 646-522-6922.
C.G. Jung Institute of NY
Low-Fee Referral Service